Whether you are planning to paint the vehicle on your own or getting it done by the experts, it is important to be aware of different kinds of car paints Sydney present in the markets. This will give you an idea of which one suits your budget and then, which one would look fabulous on the vehicle. This is important for various reasons and the strongest reason is the availability of different kinds of paints, so let us not delay and find out some facts about them.
- As far as paint for car is concerned, this is a kind of first layer or an undercoat finish that is used before every paint except black and grey.
- This is an important application as far as preparing the body of the vehicle for car paint is concerned and hence, you will find it being applied before every paint application.
- It prepares the body in such a way that the paint sticks to it in the best possible manner and delivers outstanding results related to the car paint Sydney application.
- In other words, primer can be defined as a binding agent that is applied before every car paint application.
- Primer is these days available in spray form, as well that has to be simply sprayed on the vehicle’s body to keep moisture away before car paint Sydney application.
- Just as its name, it is the base coat of the entire process of car paint Sydney application process.
- In terms of base paint, experts say that it is very important that the actual colour paint of the vehicle that would go on top of the primer layer.
- An interesting thing to know about the base coat is that this paint does not have any kind of hardener or softener and this means it is a pure, raw paint.
- It would sit on top of the primer and another interesting point is that it won’t protect itself — or the primer layer and metal frame — very well.