As far as investing in air compressors is concerned, people may cite it as an easy thing, but the fact is that it is not easy at all. This becomes even tougher with the presence of a whole plethora of types and models with different functionalities and different capacities. In such cases, it becomes important that you consider some very important points that will help you in investing in the best compressor for sale Sydney.
According to the experts, the selection of the right compressor will mainly depend on the following factors:
- The total air consumption of all the tools you want to power with the compressor
- The recommended operating pressure of your tools
- How you will use your air tools?
- Will they run continuously or intermittently?
- Where you will run the tools?
- Do you need the unit to be tabled and is electricity available on site?
Tool Air Consumption
- A far as selection of compressor for sale Sydney is concerned, the first thing to consider is the power you need for running all the tools.
- For this, it is important that the power required for all the tools you wish to use is calculated, as this will help in getting the compressor of that much power.
Compressor – Free Air Delivery (FAD)
- The next thing to consider is the FAD or Free Air Delivery capabilities of the compressor you are eyeing.
- Just in case, you don’t know, the capacity of the air compressors of delivering air is known as FAD and it is measured in CFM or liters per minute.
- The FAD ratings for all compressors sold at Total Tools are determined according to the Australian Standard AS 4637 2006.
Air Pressure & Quality
- According to the vendors offering compressor for sale Sydney, it is very important that you also determine air quality and pressure at the time is investing in new air compressors.
- This is important and at the same time, this also has to be kept in mind that excessive high pressure can damage tools not built to handle it.