Different kinds of paint for car Sydney are present in the markets to give your vehicle an entirely new look. But not all of them are equal and they generally have different features, characteristics, etc. One such kind of paint that you would be told about in-car spray painting lessons is the lacquer paint that has numerous advantages and some disadvantages as well. Here in this post, we take a look at some pros and cons associated with this kind of paint.
Pros for Lacquer Paint Shine
- According to the experts, this version has an unmatched shine to offer, but for achieving it, it has to be mixed really well.
- In this regards, it is said that this paint has the best shine and it cannot be achieved by any other kind of paint for car Sydney.
- Because of this particular feature, this version is considered great from an aesthetic perspective.
- Sellers of different kinds of compressors Sydney say that this paint can dry faster than any other paint for car Sydney.
- Moreover, you will see that this paint does not drip at all and this is yet another feature of this paint.
- The fact is that once fully applied, this paint for car Sydney can dry in just 15 minutes and this is very less time as compared to other paints taught in car spray painting lessons.
Ease of Use
- Another feature that cannot be missed is that it is super-easy to use and moreover, it is less toxic as compared to others.
- With a little training and practice, it can be applied through DIY, but it is recommended that you avail the services of experts for the same.
Here are some cons associated with lacquer paint for car Sydney –
- When using lacquer paint it will take a lot more coats
- It has to be cut and polished after letting it settle for a couple of weeks
- It usually has to be applied with expensive spray paint equipment
- The durability factor is lower, even though it is easier to repair.