Different kinds of air compressors are present in the markets for domestic, commercial and industrial use and this ample availability can make things confusing for the buyers. However, experts say that the buyers need not get confused and stay with basic buying tips like what they need them for, what capacity do they want, what is their budget and so on. Answers to these questions are enough for any buyer to pick the best one of the following types of air compressors Sydney.
- This is known as the most basic version present in the markets and is generally used in hardware stores and so on.
- However, the larger capacity version of this these air compressors Sydney can also be used in industrial applications and so on.
- They use a piston, which moves inside a cylinder, to compress the air.
- The smaller one can generate sufficient power to run hand tools, tools used in paint jobs and in roofing.
- Then, there is the larger version of piston compressors that are used in industrial applications like oil refineries, chemical plants, and natural gas processing.
- The first fact associated with this name is that it is not as popular as the piston compressors, but yes, they are certainly impressive.
- The reason is that they run smoothly, make very little sound or vibration due to their clever design and generally, it uses two spiral-shaped elements.
- Out of these two, one does not move at all while the other one moves in small eccentric circles inside the other spiral and the air gets transported in small pockets to the center of the spiral.
- This type of compressor is used where clean air is of particular importance, for example, a drinking water treatment facility.
- This happens to be one of the most popular versions and is used in a wide range of industrial applications from medical research to food manufacturing.
- The biggest benefit is that they can be very compact when installed and will run smoothly with minimal vibrations.
Related post: Types of Air Compressors Sydney and Their Features